Fall is a great time to sell your home! The real estate market usually picks up again after the busy-ness of summer ends. Cool mornings and beautiful humidity-free days are here! This is our favourite time of the year to sell homes!
Here are a few tricks and tips to help stage your home in the fall:
- Light It Up – The days are getting shorter and the nights longer. Take advantage of the darker hours, by turning your lights on! Homes look more inviting when it’s dark outside and there is a warm glow visible inside.
- Snuggle Up – It’s time to showcase your snuggly blankets and throw pillows! Warm blankets and seasonal pillows make Buyer’s want to stay – and that’s the perfect impression you want to make!
- Fire It Up – If you have a fireplace, woodstove, or pellet stove make sure it’s running. It gives the space a warm inviting feel that Buyer’s love.
- Fall Curb Appeal – Mom’s, pumpkins, and grasses all look beautiful in front of your home. Bring on the fall colours and make the best first impression for Buyers.
- Pumpkin Spice – Use seasonal scents throughout your home to up the cosiness factor. Pumpkin spice (or any seasonal) scented candles give a warm, inviting feeling to Buyers. Don’t go overboard with fregrances, keep them light and subtle.
- Tone Down the Halloween – Many people love Halloween, but Buyer’s looking to buy your home do not want to be distracted by too many Halloween decorations. We suggest toning down the Halloween décor if your home is the market.
Fall is a fabulous time to sell your home and with a few tweaks to your décor and curb appeal you can make your property ready for the busy Fall Market!
Want more tips and tricks from The Saugeen Team? Contact Us we are happy to help!